"The body was so obese that the actual body fat came off and went straight up the sack and hit the roof material, the rubber roof we have up there and that's what made it go up like it did…It was no negligence involved in it. My guys, we did all we could. Once it started, the grease hit the roof and started the fire"
Source: 500 lb. body causes fire at Henrico crematory - NBC12 - Richmond, VA News
Rights to all content (text, images, videos etc.) with post source. If you think attribution is in error email us